Monday, June 16, 2008

Bloggerwave

Since I started blogging, I have been fascinated by the number of sites available with which you can sign up, register for opportunities and get paid for posting an article, you make money. When I first heard about this, I was a little skeptical but when I found out you did not have to pay to become a member of such services, I decided it was worth a try and things have worked out well.

I recently learned of a new site, bloggerwave. The seem very serious about trying to quickly establish themselves as one of the big names in the business. As best I can tell, they pay $10 for each post you put on when of your blogs.

I wish them well and perhaps I can get my mother-in-law to try it as a way of earning a little income. She probably won’t go for it but you never know.

No comments: